Circular neck freezers, models GC
- Desinged to work with standard 37,5 cl, 75cl and 150cl bottles. Possibility to work with special bottles depending on their diameter and shape.
- Glycol recirculation through a pump.
- Working temperature between -23º C and -25º.
- Neck freezing time: between 8 and 10 minutes.
- Máquinas completely manufactured in stainless steel.
- Chiller mounted in the lower part of the machine.
Linear neck freezers, models POLARIS
- Multiformat machines designed to work with bottles with a diameter 68-125 mm and a height 240-375mm.
- Bottles are placed on PE-1000 trays moved forward through a chain.
- Structure and bath made of stainless steel.
- Bath coated with expanded polyurethane for its thermical insulation.
- Mechanical unloader taking a full row of bottles, lifitng them through suction pads and turning them 180º in order to place them on the exit conveyor belt.
Static neck freezers, models GE
- Complete cages and empty cages loading and unloading area through roller conveyors.
- Robot to load complete floors of bottles. The base of the robot foot includes a vacuum tank.
- Loading head made of 126 suction pads.
- Neck freezing baths made of stainless steel.
- 180º exit turning table in order to unload a complete floor of bottles on the exit accumulation table.
- Fences all around the neck freezing area with security access doors.
- PLC for the management of the whole neck freezer.
Semi-automatic loader, model C.S.A
- Equipped with a structure helping the operator in loading two rows of bottles in the neck freezer.
- Head equipped with suction pads in order to hold bottles.
- Fixed head or opening head in order to switch from staggered to aligned position.
Automatic loading arcade, model P.C.A
- Made of an arcade equipped with a moving rail from 2 axes (transversal and up/down movements) designed to take two rows of bottles.
- Cages centring area.
- Detection of the cage in order to avoid shocks during the unloading phase.
- Photocells for the control of the access to the working area.
Version with automatic loading robot (R.C.A.) for the loading of complete rows of bottles from two cages riddling areas.
The automatic loading robots avoid down-time while changing cages. Once a cage is empty, the robot automatically switches to the other cage in order to continue with the loading cycle. The robot is mounted on top of the neck freezer.
Sant Andreu de la Barca
08740 Barcelona- Spain